Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to access 990 for 2018 tax year. I've tried updating numerous times without success. Any help?

Tina128
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I would be amazed and in total awe of you if you could access it since they haven’t released it yet.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

I would be amazed and in total awe of you if you could access it since they haven’t released it yet.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Tina128
Level 1
The release date was 2/14
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
No it wasn’t.  The scheduled date was 2/14.  They haven’t released diddly for the 990 as of now.

But then again if you don’t believe me, feel free to spend the rest of your day trying to get it to work.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Tina128
Level 1
How will I know when it is released? Will it just show up in my program? This is a first for me. In all past years, it was there in February. I just thought I had done something wrong...
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
The 990 historically has been listed as being ready on a certain date only to be pushed back and then pushed back again, and again, and again.  This year they quit updating the release date after the 14th passed.  All you can do is run an update daily and be surprised when it actually shows up.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
The 21st is the new magical release date.  Keep your fingers and toes crossed.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IntuitCharlene
The 990 was released in an update last night and is available for download today (2/19/2019). To install the 990 go to the Update menu and choose Update Installed Products.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8
Yippee.  1 less repetitive Q
0 Cheers