Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am amending a 2019 1041 return. Taxpayer paid the original amount of the taxes owed for the 2019 return. Where do I record the amount paid on the amended return?

Level 2
The amount paid was not in the form of estimated payments, rather it was the amount due on the original return.  Also, I have already started the trust return for 2020, and transferred information from the original return to 2020.  How do I transfer the amended return information to pick up the overpayment calculated on the amended return?
Labels (1)
0 Cheers