Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How (where) do you enter S Corp asset disposition difference from K-1 line 17 on CA 540

Level 2

Two assets have different depreciation amounts for CA, from Federal. I see the dispositions on the CA 540, but they are transferred from the 1040 and I don't see where I can change the information. The asset disposition information is from an S Corp K-1, Line 17 Statement. I'm looking at Form 100S, Schedule K-1 - S Corporation Additional Information. Thank you for any help!

Labels (1)
0 Cheers