Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print on both sides of paper

tlawnsby
Level 1
need answer
0 Cheers
11 Comments 11
IRonMaN
Level 15

You need to go to your printer settings to accomplish that mission.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Windows Printer Settings, turn on 2 sided printing.    ProSeries doesnt have an options for this, it goes by the Win printer setting.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Accountant-Man
Level 13

Two sided printer settings will not help if you have a form that MIGHT need the second side, like Schedule A and Schedule B.

There was a way to do this many years ago, but Intuit killed it.

"If it ain't broke, they'll fix it."

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN @If tax preparer switches from one page printing  to double sided printing, and the total return is now half the usual size, will the rocket scientist clients think that it was only half the amount of work as usual? and therefore the fee should be cut in half??.Hmmmm.... I don't know, I'm just wondering..

IRonMaN
Level 15

They will never look at it to notice the difference

Slava Ukraini!
Taxprohere
Level 7

why double sided? Unless you want to imitate IRS notices such as CP2000, you know... the ones you get from clients showing only the odd numbered pages.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
hate double sided notices and when clients bring in a copy of a prior year return and its double sided and one side is upside down or some crazy crap like that!! Dont make me kill someone! 🙂

PATAX
Level 15

@Taxprohere @I think a lot of it for some has to do with environmental crap... Don't get me wrong, I love the woods and countryside, but I don't take it to an extreme... just my opinion..🌲🌳🐕😉

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
were big tree huggers out here in Cali, reduce, reuse recycle, yea yea yea I'll play along. But Id rather use double the amount of paper and pay to have it shredded and recycled before Id go to double sided, just to save my sanity!

PATAX
Level 15

@Just-Lisa-Now- you hit the nail on the head Lisa.

Skip the printing and go PDF.

0 Cheers