Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to input day trading transactions (475(f) designated with IRS)? How to zero out capital gains to transfer to 4797 form?

Level 1
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Reply 1
Level 12
Level 12

If your client has made the 475f election, then you would file on schedule C and 4797. Here is a good article on subject:


0 Cheers