Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I NOT print 1040 worksheets?

gmak1221
Level 1

I DO NOT WANT IT GOING TO THE CLIENT AND IT IS A WASTE OF SEVERAL SHEETS OF PAPER PLUS TIME TO TAKE IT OUT AND SHRED.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abctax55
Level 15

Do a search...asked/answered/commented on numerous times.  And no solution yet.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
11 Comments 11
abctax55
Level 15

Do a search...asked/answered/commented on numerous times.  And no solution yet.

( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
I hope you bought counters by the gross, AND got a quantity discounts.  It's going to be a long tax season.
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I got a good deal on them.  I bought them from a guy down by the river real cheap.  He said he was an ACME representative, but he looked a little shady to be working for ACME.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
"...looked a little shady to be working for ACME."
I wasn't aware that was possible.
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Lol....nor did I.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I just hope nobody from ACME sees your comments.  I would hate to see you sued for slander.  Their attorneys are even shadier than their sales people :worried::worried:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

Here's one:

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/questions/1793356-global-print-options-has-no-pick-list-104...

( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 13

A work around--print everything to PDF, then use the PDF to choose the pages you really want to print.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers
sagarcpa
Level 4

If you are talking about the smart worksheets, you can go to the global print options, print with return, uncheck the box for smart workheets depending upon which copy you are printing.

Hope this helps!

0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

File>Print Options>control which forms print> will bring up the diff modules and three columns. Filing Copy... Client Copy... Preparer Copy.  

It's tedious... but click on the column for Client Copy.... and then click on each subfolder and just go down the list... and change to "never print".  takes a while the first time... but the great thing is, these preferences are carried forward to the next year when you install it.  after several years..I've just about got it like i want...only have to update for a few new forms each year that i don't want printed.

Also I do it for Preparer Copy too. but that's a  separate  process for that column.

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers