Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I stop the short organizer from printing when I select long organizer?

Spargle313
Level 3
I am selecting Long Organizer from the print screen, but both the long and the short organizers are printing.
Short Organizer appears in the Forms In Use bar.  I though if I deleted it from there it  stop it from printing, but no, it doesn't.

Also, how do I get letters to print with the organizer?
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
In Control Which Forms Print you may be able to set the Short one to Never.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
In Control Which Forms Print you may be able to set the Short one to Never.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Spargle313
Level 3

Thanks!  Note: I had to select Never for each possible form/schedule and then it worked.

Now, can you tell me how to get the letter to print with the Organizer?  

0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 13

Under printing Ctrl P or Ctrl Y is a place to click to letters to attach to Organizers. 

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers
Spargle313
Level 3

That didn't work. When printing Organizers, Control P brings up a window to select printing options but only choices are full organizer, short organizer, or preparer copy, nowhere to select letters to print with organizer.

0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 13

Ctrl Y or Ctrl P, Global Print Options (NOT Print Functions), Control Which Letters Print

0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 13

While in Home Base, highlight an Organizer. Ctrl P, then click on box for Short Organizer Client Copy, but NOT Long Organizer Client Copy.

0 Cheers
Spargle313
Level 3

No options for letters under Global Print Options.  There is a global option for billing, but not for letters.

0 Cheers