Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I download my 2023 software

Mcritten43
Level 1
I have already renewed but I cannot download the software.  I have not receive a cd
0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
BIGPETE
Level 3

Click on the HELP link from the homebase view and then click on

'Download Next Year's ProSeries Product'

Your 2023 software should download automatically

0 Cheers
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

and if downloading 2023 from the 2022 program does not work you can dowload it from https://myproconnect.intuit.com/account/dashboard

0 Cheers
deb514
Level 3

My 2023 proseries federal program is downloaded and working fine, but when I try to do the Wisconsin portion of the return it says I need to download the state.  The 1040 Wisconsin state box has been checked since I did the original download, but when I go to update it tells me there are no new updates... Idk what I am doing wrong!  Any ideas?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

It's there for me.  If you do have WI checked for download, I would click on update and select download new products.  I would uncheck WI.  Then I would run the update.  After your program is back up and running, I would do the same procedure but this time click WI and see if it downloads.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
deb514
Level 3

I had tried that already!  What I ended up doing was clicking on the refresh update tab, and then it actually downloaded the Wisconsin software and now I’m good to go.  Thanks for your input!!