Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey Intuit moderator peoples

IRonMaN
Level 15

Me thinks your filtering system is clogged since I have been seeing too many "bleeps" in posts lately.  I know I was caught with using that nasty, terrible, awful four letter word "b a n d" the other day, so I'm thinking other folks are using equally terrible words when they are trying to post here.  I don't think anybody here needs to have their mouth washed out with soap but I think your filter could use a little washing. @IntuitGabi 

Slava Ukraini!
23 Comments 23
IntuitLisaI
Level 3

Thanks for the feedback. The filter is automated as a part of the community software. We periodically review the parameters of what it catches and bleeps out. Sounds like it's that time again 🙂 

IRonMaN
Level 15

Yup, it is time or pretty soon all we will be able to post is Intuit and Turdddotaxxx.  Oops, I should have said all we will be able to post is Intuit.  Kinda hard to have a conversation with sentences just made up of bleep bleep bleep Intuit bleep bleep Intuit. 😜

Slava Ukraini!
qbteachmt
Level 15

I had a nice informative response to something that, when it posted, was missing something like 2 sentences and had a bleep, instead. Weird.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
taxes96786
Level 9

It doesn't seem to have stopped you.

0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

The mouths have not been washed out with soap or water.

It sounds to me that they have been washed out with Fireball. That clears up all infections.

IRonMaN
Level 15

You should have lived during the 1800s so that you could have been selling that snake oil as medicine 😜

Slava Ukraini!
rcooley25
Level 11

That would be great if I was alive in the 1800's. That means I could have been in San Atonio on March 6th 1836 when the really big fight took place.

I have a picture of th Alamo hanging over my desk

Some people don't recognize it and when they ask me what it is I tell them that is the court house where my ex-wife and I had our divorce settled..

IRonMaN
Level 15

If you were there, you probably would have had both sides so juiced up on Fireball that they would have been too drunk to fight.

Slava Ukraini!
rcooley25
Level 11

You know I never thought of that.

MPGCPA444
Level 3

I concur, it didn't like me typing the word s c r a t c h...not sure what is bad about that, but it bleeped me two different times and chopped up my sentences both times to render them unreadable.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Let's give it a test run

band

scratch

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

For the time being, it appears to be working unless you have to use it in a sentence:

I had a **bleep**, but I put a band aid on it and I feel better now.

Slava Ukraini!
IRonMaN
Level 15

How stupid is that?

Slava Ukraini!
MPGCPA444
Level 3

well good, apparently they fixed it!

Now if they could just fix the New York trust e-filing I would be happy.

IRonMaN
Level 15

No, they didn't fix it.  When I tried it in a sentence the censor still kicked in.  If they can't fix that, I wouldn't hold my breath on the trust thingy.

Slava Ukraini!
MPGCPA444
Level 3

Yeah, I have very little faith in them fixing much of anything these days.  This company has been going downhill for a while, but here it is April 1st and I still can't e-file any of my New York trust returns?  So ridiculous!  No excuses, as the NY returns have not changed since last year, no reprogramming necessary.  Unacceptable!

sjrcpa
Level 15

Testing

Switch to **bleep** mode

**bleep**

b.a.t.c.h

Not fixed

Ex-AllStar
rcooley25
Level 11

Sorry you cannot E file your New York returns. But there is another way people used for several years before e Filing. Ever hear of the U S Mail?

0 Cheers
MPGCPA444
Level 3

I take it you are an April Fools lover?

Ever heard of the e-file mandates that require preparers who prepare more than 10 returns to e-file?

rcooley25
Level 11

read some of my post you know that I can chopp up my sentences without any help from them.

IRonMaN
Level 15

You can "chopp" better than Paul Bunyan.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

Yes I heard of that. Also in the information forms there is an instruction as to why you are not Efiling. The stock answer is the client haschosen not to Efile. End of Problem.

0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

Well  certanly try,

0 Cheers