Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HB customization

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Hey all,

Does anyone customize their HB view and if so, do you show prior years billing? Has anyone noticed that 2020's billings amount is not an option or not on there?

Thanks!

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

This has been addressed in the program. Please delete the file FDI.col (C:\ProWin21 > 32bit > FDI.col) & restart the program.

View solution in original post

10 Comments 10
IRonMaN
Level 15

I don’t customize and I don’t do billings through ProSeries, but someone did bring up your issue a couple of weeks ago.

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Thanks bro!! I thought I had seen it prior and it dawned on me to search discussions after I posted my question. 

Gracias again!

IRonMaN
Level 15

The search function still sucks - sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I cant argue there.

Worse still is searching prior questions when they fall off the first page. I REFUSE to go back more than one page.....every time I try to go back more than 1, hitting the back function takes me to first page. They have never bothered to fix this. I dont think they care and if they dont, I dont.  

IRonMaN
Level 15

I also just read the headlines and don't go to page 2.

Slava Ukraini!
clr600
Level 8

They have a Prior Year Total Fees, but not a Prior Year Billing. Something else they have changed

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

This has been addressed in the program. Please delete the file FDI.col (C:\ProWin21 > 32bit > FDI.col) & restart the program.

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

i cant find that file. ill just deal with it. 

0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I am a dope. My IT guy found and all works as it should!!!

Thank you @IntuitGabi 

0 Cheers
clr600
Level 8

Thank You

0 Cheers