Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone's returns been accepted or rejected yet?

jckerr11
Level 2

Has anyone's returns been accepted or rejected yet?

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
jofijohnjoseph
Level 7
Level 7

The e-filing window for personal returns only opens at 9 AM EST this morning.  If you already submitted a return, it will be queued pending this opening time.

View solution in original post

9 Comments 9
jofijohnjoseph
Level 7
Level 7

The e-filing window for personal returns only opens at 9 AM EST this morning.  If you already submitted a return, it will be queued pending this opening time.

jckerr11
Level 2

Thank you very much!

Wanda-Sue
Level 3

My returns won't efile because the 1040 has not and will not update! They're getting rejected because of failing final review! So frustrating!

Wanda-Sue
Level 3

I can't even get mine to pass final review! 1040 not updated!

Judy A
Level 3

Wanda mine to.  It shows that the forms like the 1040 , 2441 and other basic forms that are currently available however aren't available yet to us.  😞

Ribald1962
Level 3

Me to seems like every year same problem I am on hold with them right now for over 20 minutes they keep raising the prices but seems like opening day is always having problems

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Try using REPAIR UPDATES from the Windows Programs menu, that seems to be fixing it for lots of people.  This is a screen shot for 2021, but all years have the same option.

repairupdates.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
dkh
Level 15

@Wanda-Sue       Have you checked the PTIN verification box ?     

Tools > Options > Firm Preparer Info 

Judy A
Level 3

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

0 Cheers