Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone else had an issue with the print order in Proseries? I changed the print order so the 8879 would print first and it has the rest of the forms out of order.

jayme1
Level 1
After moving 8879 to the front of the print order, Proseries also put 199A summary scheduls and the 4562 at the front of the return.
0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

Yup. 

It's been going on for a few weeks. No fix that I have seen. I just started taking a couple of minutes to print, print a couple of forms messing me up individually then on the main print I use the "choose items to print" to turn off the ones getting in my way. (I could do it globally, but don't want them turned off all the time)

frank1
Level 3

Yes, and it has been a problem for awhile now.  If I just move the 2 yr comparison to the top, it really screws up, with many other pages moving to the top also.  I have seen no interest yet from Proseries to fix this; disappointing.  Print order options are important, otherwise there would never have been options.  This is a big deal when you are preparing many, many 1040s and don't have time to fiddle with each return.

Sure would be nice to hear something from support.

0 Cheers
IntuitAngela_13
Employee
Employee

This issue has been reported and the team is currently investigating.

0 Cheers