Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Morning Jim!

Instead of my starting a thread on the same subject for like, I don't know, the 100th time in the past 72 hours, I want to wish a very Good Morning to the most prolific tax preparer the Internal Revenue Code has ever met, our good friend Jim!

And while it is 3:38 in the morning here in IL, I KNOW Jim is up!😂

6 Comments 6
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

6:15 am here.. been up since 4:30 am.. feeling strong, refreshed.. did some lauindry.. waiting for the laundry to dry in the dryer so I can put it away and iron a few shirts..Debit and Credit by my side, waiting for me to feed them. real nice companions. 

Am I the only one who loves tax season.. i mean really loves it.. everything about it.. the scheduling, the preparation, meeting with clients, trying to look spiffy, seeing how many returns I can do. hit my record for one day yesterday. 24..

Today is a lighter day.  I dont go in until later today.. Sunday I like to schedule easy returns.. no S Corp or 1065s today.(though they are not difficult for me it takes maybe 10 minutes to do an S Corp return while a personal return I can get done is six to eight minutes).  Today will be a light day, only ten returns.. I may do a little grocery shopping also and stock up for the week ahead..   

IRonMaN
Level 15

The most surprising thing I read in that post was the fact that you iron shirts.  Long ago I decided if a shirt needed ironing it wasn’t worth owning.  Besides, how many more returns could you finish in the time it takes you to do that ironing?

Slava Ukraini!
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

since I have a variety of these spiffy vests that I alternate I only have to iron the sleeves and the front part of the shirt with the collars.. takes about 18 seconds 61mpl3AmruL._AC_SY741_.jpg

IRonMaN
Level 15

Still, at 18 seconds per shirt, in a month that time equals one more tax return for you.  You need start streamlining so you can fit in some more returns.

Slava Ukraini!
Camp1040
Level 10

I tried that look, but for some reason the center buttons never line up!!

abctax55
Level 15

Plus, you don't have to iron the left sleeve - since the arm is missing.  Hmm... but the hand is there.  Strang, very strange 🙂

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"