Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G next to some fields

athaureaux6
Level 8

Hi Online community, 

Does anybody know about a capital G that appears next to some fields? I checked last year return and there is an arrow in the same position but I see a G next some fields like in the very top of the federal information worksheet but it looks it is everywhere. Sorry and have a great day. 

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

On your printed copies, or on the screen?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
athaureaux6
Level 8

In the screen, that is weird, I checked in my other desktop and there is an arrow, like last year. I have never seen anything like that. Let me see if you can take a photo. 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I think I understand what you mean.  I feel like Ive seen it mentioned before, lt me dig around and see if I can find anything.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

The closest I can find is about cut off menus or screen distortion. 

You may want to run REPAIR UPDATES from the Windows Programs menu, maybe a font  file got wonky during an update installation at some point

repair22.jpg

athaureaux6
Level 8

Untitled.jpg

 This is what I mean

0 Cheers
athaureaux6
Level 8

I did the repair but it continues the same. That is really weird. Let me see if I can send a photo. 

Untitled.jpg

0 Cheers
athaureaux6
Level 8

I fixed it. I reinstalled the program and it looks normal now. I thought I was going to lose some returns that I have done already but no, they were there. Thank you everyone and have a great day.