Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FORM SC1040ES

andy595
Level 3

I don't understand why Intuit has not finalized the SC form SC1040ES for Proseries.

I just called a friend that uses Lacerte , same thing !!!

I called the SCDOR and they said the estimated payment form has not changed from last year.

Please advice.

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

The schedule says 3/7 is the date for finalization...no clue why it takes that long.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Banks
Level 2

This is absolute garbage, was just told over the phone the same thing. March 7

I will be pricing out ultratax for 2024 tax filings. If i leave lacerte, i am leaving all of intuit including qbs, but they probably won't care about the roughly $20,000 loss. It will not take much to leave. Everytime they call about switching to QBS online it pushes me one step closer to dropping intuit.

Do better.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

"i am leaving all of intuit including qbs"

Good plan.  Now if you could get all of your clients to do the same, it would be a move in the right direction.  No matter how much I complain about Intuit, it's almost impossible to get them out of our hair because we are always going to have clients that use QB.  So we are pretty much stuck with having to deal with Intuit in some shape or form.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Banks
Level 2

It's easy to get rid of them. I do not use my clients qbo files. They are garbage and a waste of time to correct. Get your clients statements and enter them into desktop, less time and billable. They have their own qbo file for invoicing, ect. I have also been moving payroll clients that use QBO to ADP. Once they realize they can have adp for the same price of qbo payroll it's any easy switch.

0 Cheers