Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 8995 in Form 1041 not EF ready

jgassler
Level 3

I now have three trust returns waiting on the Form 8995 for the 199A deduction to be finalized and made ready for efiling.  Is there any news about when this might happen?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Again, uninstall and reinstall the 1041 module.  It shows as Final in my program.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

9 Comments 9
George4Tacks
Level 15

According to https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates for 1041 > Forms Info - it is already ready.

Capture.JPG

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I believe you need to uninstall and download/reinstall the 1041 module to get this updated if yours is still showing not final.

You can do that through Windows Add/Remove programs.  Choose PS2019 and click Uninstall, it will act like its going to uninstall the whole program, dont panic! It wont, another window opens for you to choose which parts to uninstall.

jgassler
Level 3

The list says it it ready, but the return shows an error and the Form 8995 has the yellow band at the top saying it is not EF ready.  The Form says "DO NOT FILE" and the return does not put the deduction on page 1 of 1041.  Putting it in manually shows an error.  I have put through a couple with a very small 199A deduction, but the ones I am holding are all several thousand $$.  

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Do you mean to say that the forms availability link is not correct? Maybe @IntuitAustin can follow up on that.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Again, uninstall and reinstall the 1041 module.  It shows as Final in my program.

jgassler
Level 3

How do you uninstall a module.  I've been using for five years now an have never had to.  I don't see any mention of uninstalling anywhere

0 Cheers
jgassler
Level 3

Thanks, Lisa.  I am on a network installation and had to uninstall the workstation to get it done.  

HGNCPA301
Level 1

With a Network version, do you do the uninstall/reinstall on the network first, and then all workstations?

Thank you, Hal

0 Cheers
jgassler
Level 3

I just uninstalled the workstation.  I didn't do anything to the network install.

0 Cheers