Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 8915 E

Annie D
Level 3

When will form 8915E be available and ready for e-filing

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

That's not actually the form you are waiting for.

View solution in original post

9 Comments 9
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

That's not actually the form you are waiting for.

IRonMaN
Level 15

That was ready last year.  This year Sesame Street moved down the block and is now brought to you by the letter F.  But they are still pounding nails and the 8915F won't be ready for another month.

Slava Ukraini!
Annie D
Level 3

Thank you.  I am smiling and laughing !  Got it - so client must wait for their money!

The-Tax-Lady
Level 9

A pretty sad statement considering the "Freefile" sites at IRS.gov are e-filing with the 8915-F.

It seems Turbo tax and Intuit are both not able to file with it yet. You think when Turbo dropped out of the Free File program, the IRS put them at the end of the list? 🙂

0 Cheers
beerbill
Level 2

It's bad enough with the number of tax returns I have on hold because of missing client information.  Having to hold tax returns well into March because forms are not ready yet is inexcusable.  Does anyone have an update on when Form 8915-F will be ready?

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

"Does anyone have an update on when Form 8915-F will be ready?"

The forms release date page has been updated and it shows March 24.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/proseries/forms-finder/

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
Jaimeandjaime
Level 2

I talked to customer service today and now form 8915-F will be ready March 31st !

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

They originally listed in (back in Jan) as March 31. Then, 24th. It still shows as 24th.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
beerbill
Level 2

Whether its March 24 or March 31, either way it's unacceptably late.