Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 8903 is a valid form for 2018 and necessary to report 1099-PATR Box 6. How do we report without the form being an option in ProSeries 2018?

mybkrry
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Nobody knows.  Intuit decided to delete a perfectly valid form out of ProSeries, so know there are many people like you that can't prepare tax returns.

Unless they add it, I think you would need to manually fill out 8903, attach it to the tax return, and override the software.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Nobody knows.  Intuit decided to delete a perfectly valid form out of ProSeries, so know there are many people like you that can't prepare tax returns.

Unless they add it, I think you would need to manually fill out 8903, attach it to the tax return, and override the software.

0 Cheers
FarmerCPA
Level 3
This is ridiculously burdensome.  Disappointed in the lack of response from Intuit.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
"Disappointed in the lack of response from Intuit"

Ask all of the folks that have their ProSeries programs shutdown when they try to print what they think about Intuit responses to issues.  

Slava Ukraini!
FarmerCPA
Level 3
I'm having that issue as well.  Fun times!