Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 8863 Pg 2 Not printing Correct

DEtris
Level 2

Both Taxpayer & spouse are claiming their education credits. Taxpayer is Lifetime Learning. Spouse attended 2 different universities & is eligible for her last year of American Oppt Credit.  When you print the return page 1 of the 8863 is correct with totals for AOC & Lifetime Learning.  However page 2 prints with missing information & no totals on lines 27-30.   When you review the form in ProSeries under the Credits tab it appears correct.  

Anyone else have this issue or know what I'm not doing correctly?

3 Comments 3
PATAX
Level 15

I haven't done one yet for this year. Maybe someone else has and can help you. If not then I would wait a few days and see if the software is updated, if it is the result of an error.

0 Cheers
DEtris
Level 2

Just FYI for anyone who sees this question.  Per Intuit support there are multiple people having this problem.  I have an open case & they are apparently working on what is causing the issue.

IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been corrected. Please update your program accordingly.  See here for more info