Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 7202 - Pro Series Basic - not flowing to schedule 3

plrraz
Level 3

Hi, 

Well, I am having an inauspicious start to this tax season - yesterday my Basic program wasn't showing form 7202 - now it is, thankfully. However, when I fill out form 7202 for the taxpayer, the credit calculates but it does not flow through to schedule 3, as required. What am I missing? I don't want to just override the program.

Also, it's not clear if for 2021 the 7202 is efiled with the return or attached as a pdf like last year

Any solutions?

Thank you in advance

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its been reported as an issue a few days ago, the not transferring to the right place part.   No idea when it will be addressed inside the program though.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its been reported as an issue a few days ago, the not transferring to the right place part.   No idea when it will be addressed inside the program though.

SandyEakins
Level 1

Should we over ride the Schedule 3? 

My credit from the 2021 Form 7202 is on line 58.  Should this exact dollar amount flow to the schedule 3?

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
It was reported last week and on Sunday I was told they were working on a fix for this, thats the last Ive heard.

Id put a pin in these returns for awhile and see if they come up with a fix, before resorting to overrides.