Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FORM 5695 EFILE DELAYS/ACCEPTED?????

HOGANTAXES
Level 4

Has anyone gotten acceptance for e-flie with the Form 5695 Residential Energy Credits?

i e-filed several on the 7th when the form was final but yet to receive acknowledgment of accepted. Has anyone had ANY ACCEPTED????

Thinking it might just be IRS or could it be on the Intuit side?

Thanks for any responses!

Andrea

15 Comments 15
IRonMaN
Level 15

A moderator posted earlier this afternoon saying they know they have a problem and are looking into it.  You just need to hang in there a bit longer until the mad scientists at Intuit figure it out.

Slava Ukraini!
TYRONETURKEY
Level 2

no none yet

Ribald1962
Level 3

I filed quite a few and they are still sitting at Intuit really do not understand why they are not sent to the IRS I think it is on intuits side this is a bit ridiculous clients are a bit frustrated.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I’m guessing you didn’t read the post above saying Intuit is looking into the issue?

Slava Ukraini!
HOGANTAXES
Level 4

thank you to all who has responded. i'm glad to know i'm not the only one. hope it gets fixed soon! i have a lot of very frustrated clients. its bad enough they're taking forever to send refunds.

andrea

HOGANTAXES
Level 4

thank you for your response!!

HOGANTAXES
Level 4

No, not until just now. I stay very busy as i am only one person that takes care of over 400 clients. Came here to see if anyone else is having the same issue.

0 Cheers
liztaxesloan1
Level 1

I just found out that the form 5695 is incomplete and i don't know why they have not rejected it to correct it 

HOGANTAXES
Level 4

ALL OF MINE WAS JUST ACCEPTED!!!! FINALLY!!!

(CAPS, BECAUSE I'M SHOUTING WITH JOY)

Andrea

HOGANTAXES
Level 4

Ive contacted tech support and have done all the updates. i also learned there 4 diff ways for updates!!! all of mine was accepted today!

0 Cheers
HOGANTAXES
Level 4

All of mine was accepted today! if yours isn't call tech support. you may need several updates.

0 Cheers
Camp1040
Level 10

I just updated the EF status of  the one return I had with a 5695, the return has been accepted by the IRS with an acceptance date of 02/08/2024. It has been in intuit limbo since 02/07.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Timing is everything - I just finished up my first return with an energy credit. 😅

Slava Ukraini!
Camp1040
Level 10

I opend the energy return that was just accepted to print the 9325 for the client and noticed federal review had 2 errors for 5695.

Part II section was properly completed with address and answers if home was in the US......But it wanted the same information in Section B line 21 a,b, & c.

Once I correct the final review issues the errors went away, but most importantly the return was accepted with the errors, which are probably not errors since secton B is Residential energy property ecpenditures and client did not have any. Only Qualified energy efficenc improvement credit.

What ever the reason it is working!!

IRonMaN
Level 15

I have confidence that Intuit will get that fixed ---------------- and then the form will be broken again.  Remember with Intuit programming, debits have to equal credits.

Slava Ukraini!