Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

form 1116 schedule B has been updated on Proseries but not Basic

darocco
Level 5

Proseries has updated Form 1116 Schedule B but not on Basic. According to the release schedule it should be available for today. What is going  on?

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
beerbill
Level 2

I have Proseries and downloaded today's update and still cannot efile Form 1116 Schedule B.  Is there an update on when this form will be final?

0 Cheers
darocco
Level 5
  • The form is final. These forms both Basic and ProSeries  are final since yesterday.  You need to attach the schedule B to the tax return since that form cannot be EFiled. When you attach make sure you use form 1116 as type. Once you use that Schedule B will automatically show in the description. I have already filed clients with this using both BASIC and ProSeries and all returns were accepted. Also, do not delete the Schedule B from the return. That form will just not be Efiled; hence the attachment.
beerbill
Level 2

Thank you.  I just read that in my latest Reject notice as well.  I resubmitted following the instructions and the return has been accepted.

0 Cheers