Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 1040-ES, Individual Estimated Tax Voucher

orionunited
Level 2

Form 1040-ES, Individual Estimated Tax Vouchers have calendar year 2021 and 2022 for due dates vice 2022 and 2023.  Anyone hear anything regarding an update for this form?

16 Comments 16
IRonMaN
Level 15

Yup - it is the lowest priority on their list so you might want to get used to seeing it that way for most of tax season.

Slava Ukraini!
orionunited
Level 2

Thank you for the insight and your time.

IRonMaN
Level 15

You betcha!

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

I would like to know just how hard is it to correct this? Come on Pro Series, what is the matter with you people? This is simply unbelievable, unbelievable. You can't fix a date on the estimate form??? What is going on down there? Just my opinion.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Three reasons off the top of my head as to why they haven't got to it yet - 2210, 7203, 8915F- not to mention MD or NJ.

Slava Ukraini!
IRonMaN
Level 15

When you only have two programmers and they only work on Fridays, it's hard to get to everything. 😉

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Do they have programmers to make sure their other product lines are well taken care of? If anyone else ran a company like this, I would venture to say they would be out of business due to bankruptcy. Just my opinion

Camp1040
Level 10

I tell clients to sign up for EFTPS, I even help the really nice clients. But I'm not a fast paced operation only have 7000 clients!🤣 Is that a sarcasm emoji? i missed the lesson on how to get the emojis bigger.

IRonMaN
Level 15

"I even help the really nice clients"

How many of the 7000 are in the "really nice" category?🤔

Slava Ukraini!
Camp1040
Level 10

Four.😆

sjrcpa
Level 15

Lacerte and ProConnect are having issues, too.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

"Four"

So unless my math is wrong, that is like 75% of your clients.  It's good having so many nice clients.

Slava Ukraini!
Camp1040
Level 10

@IRonMaN You chose the correct profession, your  math skill are impeccable. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

My first profession was a gate counter.  I kept count of the number of people coming through the gates at athletic events.  I got fired after about a week.  I would always count about 4,000 to 5,000 people coming into a 1,000 seat gym.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Misery likes company??????

abctax55
Level 15

abctax55_0-1644701529297.png

Right click, copy, paste (someone just taught me a few weeks ago 🙂

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"