Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First time I was late

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

Today was the first day that I was late.. half hour late. I mixed up starting time today.  Client waiting for me there and one more arrives soon as I sit down with first client.. I was getting nervous as I could see a backup forming.  First client was pretty quick. number two even quicker.. now caught up.. next up in a few minutes. I will never be late again as I was in a pickle I am thankful I got out of.  Have a good Saturday.  I will miss working on Saturdays after mid April. I enjoy this pace and workload. 

4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm never late for a Saturday appointment because I don't meet with clients on the weekend.  Saturdays and Sundays the office building doors are locked and the phones don't get answered.  The weekends are our two quiet days where we try to get work pushed out the door without interruptions.  They will be the first days this week where I finished up more returns than came through the door.

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

I will miss working on Saturdays after mid April. I enjoy this pace and workload. 

Seriously ?  I would rather be doing laundry or cleaning house than sitting in my office doing paperwork on a Saturday morning (or any part of a Saturday)

IRonMaN
Level 15

He was just kidding.  With all of his extensions, he will still be working Saturdays after mid April😉

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Don't worry about it. Clients are late all the time or they cancel the appointment because the temperature fell below freezing.