Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAM magnify options grayed out

david3
Level 7

The 2022 FAM view is very small and the magnify option is grayed out. The magnify setting is set to 140% but the numbers and information are very small.

I have followed the instructions for changing the magnify setting but that doesn't work.

What do I need to do so the magnify options are available and not grayed out?

Thank you.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IntuitJeff-H
Employee
Employee

Hi David3,

I opened my FAM to try and follow along with the issue you are having and this is what I discovered. If I open and asset then yes the magnify menu is grey and we have no ability to zoom in (Note this is when you are directly inside the asset not the client file). If we go back to the client list then the magnify option becomes available again.

I am positive because of the way the asset entry screen is designed and because it is used on multiple operating systems that the ability to magnify inside the asset entry screen is unavailable.  Currently there is no way to enable it.

I hope this helps

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
IntuitJeff-H
Employee
Employee

Hi David3,

I opened my FAM to try and follow along with the issue you are having and this is what I discovered. If I open and asset then yes the magnify menu is grey and we have no ability to zoom in (Note this is when you are directly inside the asset not the client file). If we go back to the client list then the magnify option becomes available again.

I am positive because of the way the asset entry screen is designed and because it is used on multiple operating systems that the ability to magnify inside the asset entry screen is unavailable.  Currently there is no way to enable it.

I hope this helps

0 Cheers
david3
Level 7

Thanks for your help with this.

0 Cheers