Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAE170 (TN Partnership Return) -- Schedule K does not print

Dan-WSP-Tax
Level 1

TN Partnership Return -- Schedule K does not print.  There are numbers listed on this form, but when I go to print, it is not included.   This is Page 5 of the TN Partnership Return:  FAE 170.

I do not see a checkbox anywhere that says to print/not print this form.

Has anyone else encountered this?

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
IntuitMark304
Employee
Employee

Dan-WSP-Tax,

I just reviewed your comments and I am seeing the same behavior regarding the print of page 5 on the FAE 170.  I will take this back to the development team to determine why this happening and how it can be remedied.  Sorry for the difficulty this is causing and we hope to resolve this quickly.  

0 Cheers
IntuitMark304
Employee
Employee

Dan-WSP-Tax,

We were able to locate the issue and get it resolved.  Please download the latest update for Tennessee and review the filing.  The Schedule K on page 5 of the FAE 170 should now be printing if you have values entered on the schedule.  

Thanks for your feedback.  We appreciate that you took the time to report this issue.  

eyoung
Level 1

ProConnect has the same problem. Page 5 (schedule K) doesn't show up when you try to view or print the forms.  

0 Cheers