Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error "Action can't be completed because the underlying service is taking longer to respond..

is anyone receiving this error "Action can't be completed because the underlying service is taking longer to respond..

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, that worked :).  Thanks so much! 

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
dascpa
Level 11

Clear out cache from your computer. Close all programs. Turn off  you computer (not reboot, turn off). Wait 30 seconds.  Restart computer.  Your computer is tired and running out of active memory.

Yes, that worked :).  Thanks so much! 

dkh
Level 15

@dascpa wrote:              Your computer is tired and running out of active memory.

I'm feeling that way myself.

dascpa
Level 11

I'm down to 8 returns to finish, 2 businesses and then about 15 extensions.  I see the finish line..........  Just completed one return with 11states and another with 28 states but 9 were Composite returns so nothing for me to do on those. ProSeries sucks at this multi-state issue if it comes from a K-1. Wonder what other program works better.

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

I'm jealous of your finish line view.    I'm fighting off an anxiety attack which, unfortunately, is normal for me at this point in tax season.   

0 Cheers