Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entering SCorp k-1 info into 1065 return


Please help.  I have an partnership with a 2% interest in a SCorp.  where do i enter it on the 1065?

0 Cheers
2 Replies 2
Level 12

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your situation, but it seems like the corporation is now a C-corporation.

If a Partnership is a shareholder of the corporation, that invalidates that S-election.  A S-corporation can not have a Partnership as a shareholder.

If that is your situation, your client really needs to talk to whoever is doing the corporate return.

If I'm misunderstanding your situation, please give additional details.


Thanks for the response.  The client owns the stock personally they just filled out the information sheet incorrectly with the name of another entity.

0 Cheers