Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electronic Funds Withdrawal past 04/15/20

JinxyCat86
Level 1

Is ProSeries planning to update the software so that electronic withdrawals can take place past 04/15/20 since the deadline has been extended?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Got the alert today!

PAYMENTS.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
RollTide68
Level 8

Yes at a time to be determined later.

0 Cheers
meoleson
Level 5

Until the IRS and Intuit get their stuff figured out, you can't.  Why not try something new and just print a payment voucher and let them send a check when they want to.  Question been asked and answered countless times if you just look and a banner was on the software.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Got the alert today!

PAYMENTS.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
JinxyCat86
Level 1

Thanks. I searched for this topic and was unable to locate. I was also hoping to make things easier on the client instead of the voucher/check/mail method. 

0 Cheers
meoleson
Level 5

I have been doing this for about as long as anyone on this site.  I have never had a client want the government to debit their account.  I have clients from age 16 to 99 and they all seem to have no problem taking home the voucher, writing a check, and then mailing it.  Guess I must be lucky to have a smart group of clients that don't consider writing check and putting a stamp on the envelope that I give them a difficult task or inconvenience.  Consider me lucky.

0 Cheers