Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

efiling

mattstolte
Level 1

i have efiled some returns and they have not been forwarded to the irs and state. these returns 

have been filed several days ago. Any one else have this problem and what do i do about it?

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
dkh
Level 15

There is a known issue with returns that include F5695.    

stmocha
Level 2

YES!  I have called 3 times on the same issue and no one knows how to resolve it. I am currently on hold waiting for the rep to try to get info from a higher up source as this question is above his level... 

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I wouldn't waste your time with Customer Service. This is a known issue and will get sorted sooner vs later. 

Not sure why its stuck. But sooooo many ppl have reported this. 

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

yes.. i agree. Do not call customer support on this.. clogs the lines

IRonMaN
Level 15

I haven't had any energy credit returns yet this year, so this isn't an issue for me - yet.  But I am willing to get out and help push if it will get things unstuck.  

Slava Ukraini!
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

maybe it's an ohio thing with the weather but this winter has been very mild

dkh
Level 15

@Jim-from-Ohio   maybe the mild weather is the problem.  Everyone is outside enjoying it instead of at their desk working on 5695 efiling issue.

I'm in northern Indiana.  This 50 and 60degree weather is crazy.   

IRonMaN
Level 15

Our warm winter took a temporary absence.  There was about a 30 degree drop between yesterday and Thursday.  It's closer to a normal February day right now -------- temperature was in the teens this morning and it is just about topped out for the day at 26 right now.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I saw people reporting over in the Facebook ProSeries group that the latest update yesterday/today made changes to the 5695 and added extra spots that needed to be filled in...I'm guessing that's why the ones already sent in, are hung up.

Id expect the ones that are hung up to be rejected one of these days for correction with the updated requirements.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪