Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Efile Individuals

BrianMO
Level 2

After I efile an individual and after the feds accept the return I usually get a message- return sent to state.  After the last client I filed was accepted by the feds, I got the notice for the state-return received by Intuit.  That has been the status for three days.  What is going on?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Try clicking on "update acknowledgements".  If still no change, it could be that Intuit is sitting on it for a reason.  Sometimes that reason could mean the state is backlogged and Intuit is slowing things down and sometimes the reason is there is a bug that they know about and are putting things on hold until they fix the issue.  And sometimes, its a problem that nobody other than support can explain.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

1 Comment 1
IRonMaN
Level 15

Try clicking on "update acknowledgements".  If still no change, it could be that Intuit is sitting on it for a reason.  Sometimes that reason could mean the state is backlogged and Intuit is slowing things down and sometimes the reason is there is a bug that they know about and are putting things on hold until they fix the issue.  And sometimes, its a problem that nobody other than support can explain.

Slava Ukraini!