Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Efile acknowledgment for 1120S, what is the form and how to get it?

onestop73
Level 3

Hello,

Which form # is it that gives me the efile acknowledgment with IRS confirmation of 1120s filing? Similar to the 9325?

Thank you,

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You can print the Acknowledgement from the Efiling Reports, but the only thing in the clients file itself is the EF Instructions (bottom of the Forms in Use list), that shows the acceptance date.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
sjrcpa
Level 15

There is no form. Also, the 9325 has been obsolete for years. Apparently ProSeries still provides it as an accommodation, as does some other software.

Ex-AllStar
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You can print the Acknowledgement from the Efiling Reports, but the only thing in the clients file itself is the EF Instructions (bottom of the Forms in Use list), that shows the acceptance date.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
onestop73
Level 3

That actually does have the accepted date, thank you so much for guiding me to the form. 

Thanks,

onestop73
Level 3

I did not know that; however, it is nice we still have those with the return. Thank you for that information.

mytaxaccountant
Level 1

Thank you for the reply. My client does not believe that the confirmation we received is the one provided to us as the Client Status Report.

0 Cheers