Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eFile 2018 / 2019

Level 2

I am unable to eFile 2018 and 2019. it stays in the eEfile ready status after its converted and transmitted. Is Proseries not allowing previous years to be efiled right now?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Level 15

Evidently Intuit is safely holding 2020 returns in a box next to Indiana Jones' Ark of the Covenant box but prior ones are being ignored until the real start of e-filing on 2/12.

This week's special - free amended tax returns to anybody bringing in a signed copy of the law providing tax breaks for unemployment.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
Level 10

E-filing for tax years 2018 and 2019 will not resume until the IRS e-file start date of Feb. 12, 2021

🥃

Level 11

The IRS never allows any efiling before they are set up for the newest year.

Intuit has no control over the IRS.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
Level 15

Evidently Intuit is safely holding 2020 returns in a box next to Indiana Jones' Ark of the Covenant box but prior ones are being ignored until the real start of e-filing on 2/12.

This week's special - free amended tax returns to anybody bringing in a signed copy of the law providing tax breaks for unemployment.

View solution in original post

Level 2

Thank you. 

Level 10

What!! @Sid1206  accepted your answer as the Solution!!  I feel cheated.  😫

Level 15

Please refrain from using the word cheat on an income tax related forum. 😮

Level 10

🙈🙉🙊           😂