Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

efCenter Custom View - Proseries

violajr
Level 3

How do you modify the efCenter views.  I know how to modify the home base views but it does not seem to allow me to save changes to the efCenter views.

Since I am not using the eSignature feature I would like to remove that column.  Also the name column is so large I would like to reduce that so I can see some other columns without having to scroll.

The home base->Column Headings option is grayed out when in the efCenter.

Thanks in advance.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Oh how I wish there were a way to do this!  So many columns I dont need to see, others that I want front and center.....its just not an option, sorry.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

That question has been asked a few times over the years.  As you found out, you can change it but the change is never saved.  They don't want you to delete that column 🤔

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
violajr
Level 3

That is so disappointing.    You can customize the home base views but not this view.  

Inuit get on this it is a horrible feature that you do not allow this and that you force columns to the users for features that we are not using.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I wanted to just squish them together to block out the ones I don't want to see, you can do it, drag and squish, but it wont save.  😕

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers