Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-signature status does not update in Homebase. Has that been fixed for 2019?

nintindola
Level 2

The first two returns for 2018 updated to "Completed" after the returns were signed through E-signature.  After that, I would have to go to the Docu-sign website to check for completions.  It would never be indicated in the ProSeries Homebase view after that.  I want to know if this has been fixed in 2019.  I had several other problems in the 2018 software that I had never had before.  

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm sure it will be fixed ---------------------- and replaced with other issues.  Intuit kinda has that accounting mentality - debits have to equal credits so if they fix one thing they have to break something else.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Reply 1
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm sure it will be fixed ---------------------- and replaced with other issues.  Intuit kinda has that accounting mentality - debits have to equal credits so if they fix one thing they have to break something else.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)

View solution in original post

0 Cheers