Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-file not working?

WesIsh
Level 2

For the first return to be e-filed. the ProSeries converts, but does not transmit giving a red symbol.    Status is "Return not transmitted" for both Federal and State.

Am I missing some procedure new for this year 2019?  I have the latest updates installed have opened and saved with the new update as of Feb 9, 4 pm EST

Or is the Intuit system undergoing system maintenance?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
WesIsh
Level 2

I think I found out the solution:  Under the 1040 menu, when e-filing from the client's individual file, Proseries Basic only Converts.  I had to go back under the E-file menu to then Transmit the client's converted file.  (Also, I had to wait a minute or two.?)

It would be great to return to the prior year's when it automatically converted and transmitted in one step.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Looks like multiple people are seeing a similar message in Basic, yours is not the only post mentioning this issue.   

Nobody from Intuit is on these boards on the weekend, and support isnt open until Monday at 6am Pacific, so I think everyone gets to take the rest of the day off until this can be resolved.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
WesIsh
Level 2

I think I found out the solution:  Under the 1040 menu, when e-filing from the client's individual file, Proseries Basic only Converts.  I had to go back under the E-file menu to then Transmit the client's converted file.  (Also, I had to wait a minute or two.?)

It would be great to return to the prior year's when it automatically converted and transmitted in one step.

0 Cheers