Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doing my first partnership return...want to pay for an hour of your time to help me

LucindaLayton
Level 1

Hello Colleagues - I'm a seasoned tax pro but I typically don't do partnerships.  I have a VERY EASY partnership return for a very small business - two individuals who own a service business, clearly documented income and expenses.  I am not confident I've entered the returns correctly and would love to partner with a colleague with expertise in partnership (and pay for an hour of your time) to review the 2022 return, review how I've entered the return and explain what I've not entered correctly.  Any takers?  Thank you - Lucinda Layton [removed]

6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

Lucinda - unless you want some comrades from Russia contacting you, you might want to not post that personal information here.

Slava Ukraini!

Would that be considered "Russian tax interference"?

dsocpa
Level 5

Is there a way for Lucinda to Private Message.  This community is a logical choice and I'm certain others would be willing to help.  Proactive when you know what you don't know!.  

IRonMaN
Level 15

Click on the little envelope at the top right of the screen to send a private message to someone.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Lucinda: if this is an existing business and there are prior year tax returns, get a copy of at least last year's tax return to see how things were done. The Quickfinder small business book and the Taxbook Deluxe Edition are great and also can help you. If there is a colleague in your area, then you can also call him or her and I'm sure they will help you. I would help you if I could but I have too much on my plate.

LucindaLayton
Level 1

Yikes, thank you.