Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the download from Financial institution work in import, I received the following message using the online ready 1099-Consolidated: That form wasn't found

HeatherC
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Not all financial institutions have them ready yet.   Had a client yesterday that called JPMorgan Chase while she was here in the office and they told her it wouldn't be available until Feb 18th.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Not all financial institutions have them ready yet.   Had a client yesterday that called JPMorgan Chase while she was here in the office and they told her it wouldn't be available until Feb 18th.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
whittlejv
Level 2

I'm having the same problem and the Forms ARE online already and TD Ameritrade's have been online since Feb 5th!  Now I'm getting the same message of 'Form not found' with Schwabs 1099.  Help!  Is anyone getting the Financial import to work with any of the financial institutions?

PStaxrip
Level 1

This does not work!  I have tried multiple times on several platforms with available forms and you get the same message.  I tried it on my own account and nothing!  I tried both methods of import and same message.  This makes us look like fools to our clients.  Intuit advertises this time saving feature and yet we the professionals who pay for it can't get it to work and are told to "keep trying".   Please fix this problem.

wmtsang
Level 3

Same! None of them is importing. Just got off a call from the technical support and they say that's 'unusual'. Did all the updates, refreshed the updates too, but nothing seems to work. Has TurboTax started importing? Forms are piling up and there seems to be nothing that we can do.

johnm
Level 3

This problem was not solved. Same issue here with Morgan Stanley and Ameriprise tonight.

Form not found.

Who marked this as solved?

Sam2
Level 2

I was able to use TurboTax to download my 1099-div, 1099-int, and 1099-b. I then completed my taxes with TurboTax. 

0 Cheers
wmtsang
Level 3

No its not working. It is so frustrating. We are half way through for the tax season and you can't still fic it.

Then you should give us Scan import for FREE .

Your software is not cheap. 

wmtsang
Level 3

THIS IS NOT FIXED.