Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know when and if the "Final, EFile Ready" Alabma returns can be printed and/or Efiled???

Rhonda63
Level 2

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
mphillips1994
Level 3

Mine are still not available to print.  I'm not sure what the hold up is.

0 Cheers
hankinstax
Level 5

We were told by Intuit it would be an update scheduled for today, 2/3.  An AL update did occur yesterday but it in no way fixed this issue.  I have been working around the simplest returns by printing blank  forms from the print, print blank form function.  Then I get one of my girls to pin and ink a copy for review and have them sign the pen and ink 8453.  The efile function has been working.  ProSeries routinely has this problem with Alabama.  AL DOR has stated to one of our friends, in writing, the problem is with ProSeries.  I have been told this verbally from AL DOR all along.  ProSeries does not see this is a major issue at the programming level however the "Office of the President" has been sympathetic.  The whole situation is unacceptable.  Let's see if the get around to giving us some minimum print function so we can all get in business.

0 Cheers
Rhonda63
Level 2

Thank you for responding.....

0 Cheers
Rhonda63
Level 2

Thank you for responding....

I was on the phone with support for over 2 hours on Monday, talked to 3 people, and their response was 

" Forms are not final"   And would not give an estimated date of availability.

hankinstax
Level 5

Support is clueless.