Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have a clue when the form 5695 will be ready? Do we even think it will before tax season ends?

EDDIE
Level 4

I am just wondering if congress and the house are just riding this out? When may they please extend the energy credit form 5695? People want their refunds.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Im willing to bet energy credits do NOT get extended. As we ride further and further into the tax season.....the less likely they are to extend. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Im willing to bet energy credits do NOT get extended. As we ride further and further into the tax season.....the less likely they are to extend. 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I think the Part II 5695 and the PMI are both gonna die in 2017.  I just put a sticky note in my client file for next year...if things happen to get extended we can amend next season.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I don’t think you going to get many takers on that bet Mr Garman.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
:smile: I dont suppose I would, would I? I truly hope they extend the Mortgage Forgiveness Act. I have few that settled in current 2018 and I dont believe they can exclude under insolvency. Other than that, I am trying to keep an eye on PMI and Energy......but that is less and less likely.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I try to keep my eyes on very little around here lately due to a persistent case of eye bleeding caused by what I have seen here so far this year.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Its been a trying year so far. Thankfully, I've been cruising so far. I am one of the lucky ones so far this year in that I have not had very many issues with the program, except for Illinois in the beginning.
0 Cheers