Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOCUSIGN DASHBOARD WHITESCREEN!

I SPENT TWO DAYS ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR PEOPLE TRYING TO RESOLVE “WHITE SCREEN” PROBLEM ON THE DOCUSIGN DASHBOARD.  ALL REPS WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL BUT DID NOT PROVIDE A SOLUTION.  AS A RESULT I CANNOT PROCESS RETURNS.  I HAVE A CASE NUMBER:  546 867 693 (this is the 3rd case number assigned, that is sad).  I NEED AN ANSWER ON THIS IMMEDIATELY.  

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
sjrcpa
Level 15

We on this forum are fellow users of the software, not Support.

Ex-AllStar

Clearly... it is simply out of frustration that I made this post.  I know someone in the great Intuit Empire will read it. 

rossilincometax
Level 2

Hello,  I'm working from my house, its really hard because I have to bring all my necessary equipment and supplies to work well.  really really my headache was the connectivity with DocuSign, this is the first time I'm using it, but for days It happened to me, that whites window made me suffer... fortunately after several calls and talking with different reps.  (all of them very kind) this lady told me that every time I get white window, I have to turn off ALL the equipment and refresh the program, if the white window continues, just chose UPDATE INSTALLED PRODUCTS and definitely... WORKS!  thank God it's working very well...    (learn and pass it on...)

Hope the best to all, have a great and prosperous extended season!!!! 

rossana

Thank you for your response.  Do you have a stand-alone computer or are you running a network like me?

0 Cheers
rossilincometax
Level 2

Yes, it's network!  

0 Cheers