Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diagnostics

pkellycpa
Level 5

Proseries diagnostics suck.

Any indication that they are improving that?

0 Cheers
11 Comments 11
dkh
Level 15

Do you mean the whole "Review" option or just the Diagnostics portion of the Review ?

Like how it loops back when it reaches a 1099NEC carried forward from 2019 ? 

IRonMaN
Level 15

@pkellycpa  - Once again my curiosity got the best of me.  Just the word Intuit seems to get your dander up.  Why haven't you moved on to another software?

Slava Ukraini!
pkellycpa
Level 5

Probably Ultra Tax by Friday. Thought I would give them one more shot if there seemed to improvements

or correction of prior year problems, but the pipeline seems to be empty.

I am nearly 70 and dislike having to learn new software when I should be sipping Margaritas.

Why are you being so stubborn?

IRonMaN
Level 15

I hate Intuit, but I have only hit an occasional pothole as opposed to having the whole road washout in front of me like some folks.  So I'll be around for awhile.  But that doesn't mean that I wouldn't jump ship if they ever pissed me off enough.

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

You must like doing this work WAY more than I could ever imagine.  I plan on sipping Margaritas before I'm 65.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I'll be hitting 65 during the upcoming tax season.  If you see me sipping Margaritas, for your own safety, I suggest you keep the guns and knives safely locked up because I most likely just snapped.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Don't leave... It may be worse where you are going.. At least you know what you have with Intuit, plus we like you...🐕

Camp1040
Level 10

You youngsters!!!!

pkellycpa
Level 5

I would probably hang in there but they simply do not care that they screwed up.

Who ever they assigned to the New Hampshire program screwed up and rather than go ahead and fix it I just get "Sorry for any inconvenience".

0 Cheers
pkellycpa
Level 5

I am afraid of retirement. I'd go stir crazy.

0 Cheers
pkellycpa
Level 5

It's because I know what I have with Intuit............

0 Cheers