Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Darth Vader

dascpa
Level 11

Totally unrelated to taxes.  Go to youtube and search for Cat Steven's "Monad's Anthem" from his album Numbers.  Listen to the first minute.  I swear this is Darth Vader's voice, but this song came out 3 years before Star Wars.  It's a great song.

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
IRonMaN
Level 15

It's not Darth Vader.  It's just Cat's uncle Darth Stevens.

Slava Ukraini!
rcooley25
Level 11

The voice of Darth Vader was James Earl Jones.

IRonMaN
Level 15

But that's what they want you to believe.  It really was Cat Stevens, but after he converted to Islam, they thought it would be better to say the voice was a black man.  Don't you ever read the real news on the internet?

For the record, Cat Stevens released some good music.

Slava Ukraini!
qbteachmt
Level 15

"The voice of Darth Vader was James Earl Jones."

Who also existed before Star Wars.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
itonewbie
Level 15

I sense a force in the air.  Someone is talking about Darth Vader.  He returned to the Light and died a heroic father, saving his son, Luke Skywalker.

May the Force be with you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
sjrcpa
Level 15

Yusuf Cat Stevens has a new album out/coming out shortly. I heard an interview with him on NPR recently.

Ex-AllStar
itonewbie
Level 15

NPR used to be my favorite at-work channel for the longest time but, IMHO, they've gone downhill over the years.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
itonewbie
Level 15

I especially liked This American Life and the Guy Noir, Private Eye segment of The Prairie Home Companion.

Still an AllStar
sjrcpa
Level 15

I listen in my car, driving to and from the office.

The "news" is from the BBC now.

Ex-AllStar