Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Danger - Federal Estimated Tax Vouchers have 2021 dates when you print!

TexasCPA1
Level 1

The 2022 Estimated Tax Vouchers look correct on your screen.  When you print them they have 2021 dates on them.  This needs to be fixed immediately ProSeries - embarrassing for you!

6 Comments 6
dkh
Level 15

According to @IntuitZacharyG   in this post Printing Estimated Payment Vouchers for 2022 - Intuit Accountants Community      he is reporting to the appropriate team.    Looks like that team couldn't get it fixed for this last update.  I'm have no clue about programming but I can't believe changing the date from 2021 to 2022 is that complicated.  

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Its been reported, thankfully they DO have the big black 2022 on the front, I doubt the IRS cares about the due date printed on the voucher.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Good morning, yes this is a known issue and it has been reported. The appropriate team is aware and working on this. Thanks for letting us know. 

dkh
Level 15

Lisa, it isn't the point that IRS probably won't care that it is wrong. The point is we PAY for it to be correct.

dkh
Level 15

How much confidence will a client have in the tax return we present to them if something simple like a date isn't correct.  If it were me being presented with the return and told - Oh don't worry that those dates aren't correct - IRS won't even notice, I'd wonder if the calculations were correct

IRonMaN
Level 15

Once again, my curiosity got the best of me.  Which team is the appropriate team for this complex fix?  What if the inappropriate team ended up being notified?  I have to worry about these things just in case nobody else is worried about them.

Slava Ukraini!