Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Master Password.

jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

Hopefully one of the mighty wizards of proseries can explain this to me.

I can open 2018, 2020 and 2021 just fine.

When I open 2019 it accepts my password, but tells me that it is time update my password. Of course all the years and my intuit account all use the same master password, any idea why one of the years thinks it is time to change it again, and all the others are ok with it?

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I have that happen when its time to change my password. I can open the current year just fine, as soon as I open 2019, it prompts me to change the password...its weird! If its time, why didnt it make me change it when I logged into the current year!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

Exactly.

Every other year doesn't tell me a change is needed. 2019 or trying to log in to my intuit account say I do need to update.

I could change it, but it is just strange.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Intuit's new marketing logo:

Intuit - We really aren't all that intuitive, but we are a little strange.

Going with that marketing philosophy should help bump up that stock price.

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

if you log out of 2021, lets say, can you still log back on with current p/w? If so, that is weird. Im thinking if you change it, all will follow suit. 

Either that or log off forum and try getting back in. 

0 Cheers
PV Diniel
Level 2

Maybe you just reached the required number of logins before it asks for a new password.  When that happened to me once, late at night and I just bailed, a different year asked for it the next morning....

0 Cheers
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

I have logged out of 2021 and back in. Also opened a couple other years and they were all ok.

I guess if this is the strangest thing intuit does to me this year I should be jumping for joy!

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Lol, indeed!!! 

0 Cheers