Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Survey

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

Anyone else take the survey?  I filled it out, hit submit, but the screen just blinks/refreshes.  It does not look like the survey questions actually get submitted.

0 Cheers
20 Comments 20
dascpa
Level 11

Mine did.  Waiting for my $1,000 VISA gift card.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I don’t answer their surveys.  They never seemed to listen to our suggestions so I no longer waste my time with their surveys - I gave up years ago.

Slava Ukraini!
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

$ 1,000 visa gift card?  I hope I get mine soon. 

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

I did the survey.  Mine did the same "blinky" - then all my answers cleared - then I got message to the effect that something was updated by sender so I needed to do it all again.....which I did because I'm in a good mood today.

IntuitGabi

I apologize! I edited the questions to say "select 2". 
Thank you for participating! "They" is just little ole me, so having your feedback turns "me" into "we"! 
😁

IntuitGabi

Thanks for not giving up on me @IRonMaN

IRonMaN
Level 15

Just don't tell anybody that I actually participated. 

Oh crap, I guess the cat is out of the bag.  But I am not going to answer another one until at least the year 2525.

Slava Ukraini!
JRC
Level 8

New Year, New Survey!...

I'm positive they will listen to Level 15 users.......

IRonMaN
Level 15

If you actually believe that, you must be as crazy as your avatar looks.  😬

Slava Ukraini!
JRC
Level 8

IntuitGabiU is popping up allot recently.. 

You think she's a BOT to keep things interesting here? 

🙂

IRonMaN
Level 15

No, she is just being paid to stalk me (she got the short straw this week) ----------- for whatever reason I seem to have a reputation within Intuit to be a pot stirrer.  I don't know where they ever got that idea. 

Slava Ukraini!
JRC
Level 8

I Aced it!! But had to retake it... 😞

jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

I answered (only) because the request came direct from Gabi, who is around the forum regularly and seems to be one of the intuit people who actually pitches in and tries to help us out.

Thanks @IntuitGabi 

Taxprohere
Level 7

I tried earlier today but it wiped out my answers and said it was being updated...what timing!  But having nothing else to do except lurk here at end of night, I stubbornly attempted again and submitted it successfully.  Now ProSeries will be perfect!

joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

JRC, you're level 7, I'm level 8.  Together we're level 15.  Let's do a joint survey together. 

Better yet, let's do a joint then a survey together.

I still remember the first advertisement for my 2-partner firm.  

"Trust US! 

Together, we have 4 amazing years of experience. 

Together, we have an IQ of 200." 

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
JRC
Level 8

Joshuabarsatlcs

Dang,,, looks like you moved up in the Rankings here now at #9!!! After you posted this.

I seem to be stuck on Level #7 and wouldn't want to bring you Down by joining together...But thanks for the offer.... haha

Do one-liners count to pump up my numbers here?

JRC
Level 8

Exactly,,,

That's why I was able to Ace It by taking it over again...

Not to often I get a free do over..

IRonMaN
Level 15

"Do one-liners count to pump up my numbers here?"

@JRC  For most of us those work.  However, Joshua tends to go with 101-liners as opposed to your basic one-liners.  Once he starts typing he has trouble stepping on the brakes.

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

I did it.  And as it was a snowy [yes, on May 9th - SNOW 😞  ] ,  my mood was marginal so I with barrels blazing.

I expect them to rescind their renewal offer 😉, or maybe just ban me from this forum. 

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IntuitGabi

@jeffmcpa2010 Thank you for your comment here on the thread like that!! Intuit might keep me around specially because of this mention!!  🖤 😎 ⚙️ 

0 Cheers