Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clinent was charged by Intuit

Landry-Michael
Level 3

A client was charged 42.00 by intuit. she swears this was because of me. Is there a number I can have her call. She has QUick books and swears that payment comes out of her Business account, not her personal one. Any suggestions would be helpful

0 Cheers
10 Comments 10
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
The number to call about the charge should be on her bank or credit card statement next to the charge.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

Did she ever use Turddottaxx in the past?  

Slava Ukraini!
Landry-Michael
Level 3

No, not in the past 5 years. 

Landry-Michael
Level 3

Wel called. The bank had no information. 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
when theres a charge on your bank acct or credit card, theres a phone number next to the charge..It would say Intuit Inc with a phone number to call

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

On my bank account when I pay the Intuit PPR fees, it shows 18004INTUIT as the phone number to call.

PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN something smells with that question...

PATAX
Level 15

A client had used QuickBooks or quick payroll or one of these in the past and then quit and the client claimed they were still charged after they quit... Not sure if this is accurate or not but check to see if there is an automatic payment or something set up... I doubt if this has anything to do with Pro Series.. But just my opinion

qbteachmt
Level 15

Have your client log into their own Intuit account. There is a place to see their paid/charge subscription and service levels: Products & Billing. Then, Look Up Charge.

And the QB Community is at this link:

https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/us-quickbooks-community/misc/03/community-us

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
qbteachmt
Level 15

Here:

Intuit Charges.jpgLook up charge.jpg

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.