Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client with existing Intuit account cannot get Link to work

lindadod0626
Level 3

Several clients already have Intuit accounts for QuickBooks or something else, and they cannot get signed in to Link.  My guess is because Intuit recognizes their email address, but this is my first time using Link, so I am not sure.  Can anyone help?  Thanks so much.  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
itonewbie
Level 15

Is the email address you use to send them to invite for Intuit Link the same as what they use for QB?

Did your client click on the button within your invite (which contains a token) and ensure the same email address to which the invite is sent is entered as the User ID (which should be populated automatically by the browser) when logging into Intuit Link for the first time for the tax year?  This is important as this is how the system connects your client's Intuit Link account with yours.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers