Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Presentation No Longer Fucntioning Properly

So for the better part of these last 2 tax seasons I've been printing a 2 year tax analysis/breakdown from the Client Presentation section of ProSeries. All of a sudden out of the blue today it is no longer functioning, I keep getting an error regarding it and it just prints everything but the Client Presentation. I checked on an update that was maybe missed, says I am fully up to date on software. Any suggestions to get that printing again? Clients really have enjoyed it.

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

"Clients really have enjoyed it"

"Enjoyed it"?  You evidently have a different breed of clients than me if they obtain enjoyment by doing a comparison of their tax info. 😉

I'm guessing they broke something with an update and you will have to wait until they unbreak it to get it working again.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Brian_Christian
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Can you possibly drop your logs here in community? I would very much like to look into this issue.

You can find them at c:\prowin21\32bit\logs

Specifically the one that says proseries.txt

jeffrey
Level 5

I am having the same problem. 

My clients love the client presentation. And Intuit Broke IT.

I have checked, it is still marked to print with client copy, YET Nothing.

0 Cheers
jeffrey
Level 5

No I can't put the log in here. Every time I try to do a ctr v the website freezes.

Every time I do, the website freezes and I have to shut it down.

We have multiple reporting the problem, So it's obviously systemic, Fix the problem please.

0 Cheers
JaneLee
Level 1

Same problem with no Client Presentation printing after working just fine for a while.  Not sure when it stopped but sometime after the rush.  Clients liked it and therefore I liked it to help analysis changes.

When can we expect this to be fixed for 2021? 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

If running "repair udpates" doesn't fix it, I'm guessing the fix will come sometime in the year 2525.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers