Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Christmas gift that we will all need soon

PATAX
Level 15

Client dropped off renpho eyeris 1. Looks really nice, relaxation for Sore Eyes, which all of you are going to be needing soon. For me I need it everyday, that's what happens when you got pop bottles 🤓

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions

Lemons are in season here in So Cal so I have been enjoying Whisky sours!  Ha ha.

I have so many nice clients and I'm glad you got 'em too!

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
BobKamman
Level 15

Those things cost $80 or more.  Is he going to deduct it?  Are you going to report it?

gift tax?

PATAX
Level 15

@Strongsilence-CPA @BobKamman sounds like you two have been sipping the eggnog already.😉

Lemons are in season here in So Cal so I have been enjoying Whisky sours!  Ha ha.

I have so many nice clients and I'm glad you got 'em too!

BobKamman
Level 15

@Strongsilence-CPA Lemons are always in season, you can harvest each tree three or four times a year.  Grapefruit and oranges are almost ripe here in the irrigated parts of the desert, my clients bring me enough during tax season that I freeze some of the juice and it lasts till summer.  

IRonMaN
Level 15

@PATAX - that is probably going to knock you into a higher tax bracket.  They should have waited until the first of the year to defer that tax liability for you.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN that's okay, if they would have waited until next year, then my pop bottles would be even thicker.🤓